Home Baby Care Product Child Wipes, Pampers Aqua Pure Delicate Water Child Diaper Wipes, Hypoallergenic and...

Child Wipes, Pampers Aqua Pure Delicate Water Child Diaper Wipes, Hypoallergenic and Unscented, 6X Pop-Prime Journey Packs, 336 Depend

35
0
Baby Wipes, Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive Water Baby Diaper Wipes, Hypoallergenic and Unscented, 6X Pop-Top Travel Packs, 336 Count


Value: $14.94
(as of Nov 30,2022 08:03:40 UTC – Particulars)



In relation to caring in your child’s treasured pores and skin, you shouldn’t should make compromises. That’s why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes—our solely wipe made with 99% pure water and a contact of premium cotton.Caring in your child’s treasured pores and skin is on the coronary heart of our chosen components. That’s why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes don’t include alcohol*, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remaining 1% of components contains dermatologically examined cleansers and pH-balancing components to assist defend child’s pores and skin. Aqua Pure wipes are protected to be used on new child infants’ pores and skin—together with bottoms, arms, and delicate faces.*No ethanol or drying alcoholThe Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced are logos of Cotton Included. This product incorporates 15% cotton.

Consists of 1 p.c dermatologically examined cleansers and PH-balancing components to assist defend child’s delicate pores and skin
Freed from alcohols , dyes, parabens, and fragrances No ethanol or drying alcohol
Made with premium cotton for a smooth and mild clear
Light sufficient for bottoms, arms, and delicate faces

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here